AFFORDABLE OPPORTUNITIES FOR SWIMMERS AT EVERY LEVEL.
2020-2021 Season & COVID19 Update
The announcement from the Province that schools will resume in September implies that students will start mingling again at their schools increasing the risk of COVID infection, therefore breaking their family bubbles and the conditions provided by Swimming Canada and Swim Ontario in their Return to Swimming documents to prepare for a safe return to operations. In addition, social distancing rules still in place drastically reduces the number of swimmers that can be accommodated per practice, and probably the availability of pool time from the Town. It is also not clear at this time what is the status of insurability for all the swimmers provided by Swim Ontario, or what is Swim Ontario’s position regarding starting practices.
Considering all these factors, and in the spirit of protecting our swimmers and coaches health first, the Board of Directors decided not to start the 2020-2021 season in September or October, with the goal of observing how the COVID situation evolves, and what new guidelines are provided by the Town, the Province, Swim Ontario and Swimming Canada. We will be providing further communications to keep you updated on our progress.
Please stay safe and follow our health authorities recommendations. We thank you for your understanding and collaboration through this extraordinary time.
- Hi Tritons We hope everyone had a safe but exciting summer in this strange world. As you may remember, about a month ago we sent out […]
- Hi all, The BMJ released a fascinating article on the factors influencing infection rates of COVID-19. It’s worth a read. https://www.bmj.com/content/370/bmj.m3223 It basically discusses how the […]
- Swimmer Positions S1 Bryce D S2 Tomi A S3 Matthew J S4 Abbey K S5 […]
- Swimmer Positions S1 Tomi A S2 Matthew J S3 Abbey K S4 Bryce D S5 […]
- Swimmer Positions S1 Matthew J S2 Abbey K S3 Bryce D S4 Tomi A S5 […]
You are TOUGHER than you think. FASTER than you know.
BETTER than you'll ever realize.
Reaching your optimum performance is our goal, in a fun and friendly environment where respect is ensured for all participants.
COACH RICK'S CORNER
A swim coach's messages to swimmers and parents about all aspects of swimming
Coach Rick's passion for the sport and his coaching methods make Milton Tritons Aquatic Club very unique. My daughters are becoming such great swimmers. Most importantly , becoming well-rounded strong young women 🙂
A great swim team that both my daughters have loved and grown with! I highly recommend this club for anyone looking for coaches that develop the whole child.
Excellent coaching....very motivating, encouraging, positive atmosphere. Kids love it.