AFFORDABLE OPPORTUNITIES FOR SWIMMERS AT EVERY LEVEL.
2022 Holiday Season Break
Our holiday break will go from December 22nd to January 2nd, with practices resuming on January 3rd.
We wish you a merry and safe holiday season, and a happy new year!!!
- Hi Tritons! We hope everyone is safe, and able to get out and enjoy the warmer weather. With vaccines starting to become more available, and a […]
- Hi Tritons, As you all know, back in August we elected to hold off on our Mighty Tritons season based on COVID-19 and the uncertainties related […]
- Hi Tritons Below is an interesting offer from Olympian Martha McCabe’s Head-to-Head organization. This is an opportunity for individual swimmers, and not for our club. […]
- Hi Tritons We hope everyone had a safe but exciting summer in this strange world. As you may remember, about a month ago we sent out […]
- Hi all, The BMJ released a fascinating article on the factors influencing infection rates of COVID-19. It’s worth a read. https://www.bmj.com/content/370/bmj.m3223 It basically discusses how the […]
You are TOUGHER than you think. FASTER than you know.
BETTER than you'll ever realize.
Reaching your optimum performance is our goal, in a fun and friendly environment where respect is ensured for all participants.
COACH RICK'S CORNER
A swim coach's messages to swimmers and parents about all aspects of swimming
Coach Rick's passion for the sport and his coaching methods make Milton Tritons Aquatic Club very unique. My daughters are becoming such great swimmers. Most importantly , becoming well-rounded strong young women 🙂
A great swim team that both my daughters have loved and grown with! I highly recommend this club for anyone looking for coaches that develop the whole child.
Excellent coaching....very motivating, encouraging, positive atmosphere. Kids love it.