AFFORDABLE OPPORTUNITIES FOR SWIMMERS AT EVERY LEVEL.
- The swimmers who participated in the Guelph Thrills and Skills Swim Meet this past weekend should be very proud of themselves. I know the Coaches were. […]
- Due to a burst pipe, the meet has been moved to the Victor Davis Pool at 151 Victoria Road North in Guelph. Warmups start at 7:45 […]
- To me, a solid breathing strategy and awareness is the most important ingredient in an Individual Medley race. I wrote this post so you something to […]
- TRITONS! We have great news for those Juniors who can’t make it to the 3-4:30 pm Monday practice. Coach Aimee has graciously agreed to include those […]
- Tritons!!! We had an excellent first meet of the year! Our goals for this meet were to rediscover racing (it’ a trainable skill), identify areas where […]
You are TOUGHER than you think. FASTER than you know.
BETTER than you'll ever realize.
Reaching your optimum performance is our goal, in a fun and friendly environment where respect is ensured for all participants.
COACH RICK'S CORNER
A swim coach's messages to swimmers and parents about all aspects of swimming
Coach Rick's passion for the sport and his coaching methods make Milton Tritons Aquatic Club very unique. My daughters are becoming such great swimmers. Most importantly , becoming well-rounded strong young women 🙂
A great swim team that both my daughters have loved and grown with! I highly recommend this club for anyone looking for coaches that develop the whole child.
Excellent coaching....very motivating, encouraging, positive atmosphere. Kids love it.