2019 - 2020 SEASON FEES
NO FUNDRAISING FEES – NO NON-PARTICIPATION FEES
Competitive/Senior Light (For the complete season)
|Program||Practices x week||Annual Registration||Annual Swim Fee||Annual Swim
|Registration + 1st Installment||Monthly Installment x 9|
Entry Level (For a half-season session)
|Program||Practices x Week||Annual Registration||Session Swim Fee||Registration + 1st Installment||Monthly Installment x 4|
Entry Level fees are based on a half season session. There will be 2 sessions per year.
Sep 25, 2019 – Feb 19, 2020
Feb 19, 2020 – Jun 25, 2020
- Parents are responsible for their swimmers until they arrive on deck and as soon as they leave the deck. Coaches will not stay after practice to look after the swimmers.
- Our practice locations sometimes become unavailable on short notice. We try to arrange make up practices, but this isn’t always possible. We have factored this unavailability into our rates, and families should not expect refunds for such closures.
- Cheques must be made payable to MTAC.
- Monthly cheques should be provided as post-dated cheques dated the 1st of each month starting with October 1 and ending with June 1 for Competitive swimmers and October to January and February to June for non-competitive swimmers.
- There will be a charge of $25 per NSF cheque
- Withdrawals from the club should be provided in writing to the Registrar 2 weeks before the next payment date. Only the uncashed cheques will be returned. Registration amounts cannot be returned.
- Monthly fees are split into 10 equal parts (5 for Entry swimmers) for the sake of convenience. Some months have more swimming days than others, and this is factored into the overall costs.
- For competitive swimmers, meet fees are incurred whenever the swimmers goes to a meet. Any unused amounts will be refunded at the end of the season.
- Should a swimmer use up all of their meet fees before the end of the season, they may be asked to pay additional meet fees before they can swim in further meets.
- Non-competitive swimmers may only attend one competitive meet per year, as per Swim Ontario rules. Meet fees will be collected from the family based on the cost charged to us by the host club.
- Meet fees are charged by the host club based on entries as of the scratch deadline. Any scratches or withdrawals of swimmers after the scratch deadline, for any reason, still result in MTAC having to pay the host club those meet fees. This means that families will still have to pay meet fees for any meet entries, unless a scratch request is made in writing or by email at least one full day before the scratch deadline.
Priority Swim Meets
- Certain swim meets throughout the season are designated as Team Meets. If the swimmer is selected the expectation is that the swimmer will attend the meet if at all possible.
Additional Family Swimmers
- Second and subsequent registered children in a family will receive a 10% discount on Swim Fees, to be taken off the least expensive of the Swim Fees.
- Swimmers will be required to provide their own paddles.
- All registered swimmers will receive one free team cap, as well as a free team t-shirt following completion of the registration.
Coach Rick's passion for the sport and his coaching methods make Milton Tritons Aquatic Club very unique. My daughters are becoming such great swimmers. Most importantly , becoming well-rounded strong young women 🙂
A great swim team that both my daughters have loved and grown with! I highly recommend this club for anyone looking for coaches that develop the whole child.
Excellent coaching....very motivating, encouraging, positive atmosphere. Kids love it.