Below is an interesting offer from Olympian Martha McCabe’s Head-to-Head organization. This is an opportunity for individual swimmers, and not for our club.
Head-to-Head programs are excellent, and in this case inexpensive. Details are below.
Head to Head is excited to share our Virtual Olympian Led Stroke and Resilience Series for swimmers and their families!
In partnership with Speedo and Swimming Canada
Head to Head is running a 7 week virtual stroke and resilience mentorship program that is open to competitive swimmers of ALL AGES and ABILITIES!
There will be a ton of PRIZES and GIVE AWAYS along with Olympian videos, live webinars, tips and more, so act quickly!!
PLUS! The first 10 groups of 10 people who register will receive 10 shirts and 10 swim caps! That’s one shirt and one swim cap for every person in your group of 10!
to learn more! Registration closed Nov 28th!
• GIVEAWAYS, prizes and swag!
• Live WEBINARS with different olympic swimmers!
• In Pool STROKE AND DRILL VIDEOS from Olympians along with their favourite workouts, race day plans and much more!
• Short VIDEOS directly from Olympians and National Team athletes about their experiences and challenges
• SELF REFLECTION WORKBOOKS and other resources, to help you reflect on the topics and strategies heard in the videos
• RESOURCES FOR PARENTS available too!
1. Program Launch and Zoom Call with First Olympian
• Sunday November 29th, 6:30PM EST
2. Reboot Zoom call with Second Olympian
• Sunday December 27th at 6:30PM EST
3. Final Zoom call with Third Olympian
• Sunday January 17th, 2020 at 6:30PM EST
The rest of the program can be completed at your leisure!